- Love comes before Feeling Secure.
- Feeling Secure comes before Being at Ease.
- Being at Ease comes before Being Present.
- Being Present comes before Eye Contact.
- Eye Contact comes before Acknowledging Others.
- Acknowledging Others comes before Communicating.
- Communicating comes before Negotiating.
- Negotiating comes before Using Words.
- Using Words comes before Making Sentences.
- Making Sentences comes before Making Sense.
Ten Stepping Stones on the way towards speech.
We all want to do the very best for our children. We want them to be happy, develop well, succeed at school and in life, and have good relationships.
Sounds received through our right ear is mainly processed in the left brain half and sounds coming into our left ear are mainly processed in the right half.