Professional Training Poland
Become an Accredited SAS Provider
If you feel passionate about helping others to succeed in education, work or personal relationships and enjoy life more, then it's easy and quick to get started as an Accredited SAS Provider. Completion of the Introductory Training will equip you with all the knowledge, tools and competence to have your first SAS clients within weeks. You will be authorised by SAS, have full access to the online SAS Provider Platform and be listed on the SAS websites. Adding SAS to your existing tool box can be a real turning point for you and your clients !
12 hours of face-to-face training by Steven Michaëlis.
Friday 27 March 2020: 15:00 - 18:00, and Saturday 28 March 2020: 09:00 - 18:00.
Venue: SAS Centre Polska, ul. ks.Świeżego 8, 43-400 Cieszyn, Poland.
24 hours of experiencing your very own fully personalised online SAS course, specially designed around your individual profile, helping you in your personal and professional development.
Theoretical Stage Contents:
- Welcome & Course Overview
- SAS Approach (Mission & Approach, Learning, Activating the Brain, Evidence)
- Basic Brain Functions (Sensory Filtering & Processing, Processing Dominance, Interhemispheric Integration & Balance)
- SAS Techniques (Cross-hemispheric, Uni-hemispheric, Right Ear Preference, Brainwave & Breathing, Specials)
- Conditions (Learning Enhancement, Attention Deficit & ADHD, Reading and Writing & Dyslexia, Autism & Developmental Delay, Speech & Language Disorders, Brain Injury & Stroke Recovery, Emotional Well-being)
- Client Intake & Course Design (Concerns, Diagnoses, Assessments, Questionnaire, Course Design)
- SAS Client App and Provider Platform (App, Web Access, Client Instructions, Provider Platform)
- Client Handling - Coaching for Success (Intake, Coaching, Completion, Follow-up , Client Feedback)
- Becoming a successful SAS Provider (Administration, Websites, Social Media, Events, Networking)
- Completion (Questions & Answers, Certification)
The training will be conducted in English by Steven Michaëlis (SAS Founder) and in Polish by Małgorzata Gibiec-Śledzińska and Marcelina Duchniak (SAS Polska Managers). Training materials and the SAS Provider Platform are available in both English and Polish.
Coaching Stage Details:
Each video conference coaching session starts at 19:00 (Polish time) and will last for an hour with a 10 minute break half-way. They offer the opportunity to share experiences, have discussions and ask questions.
- Wednesday 7 April
- Introduction / Application / Platform
- Tuesday 21 April
- Working with clients / Presenting SAS
- Wednesday 6 May
- SAS-Smart: Improving learning at school
- Tuesday 19 May
- SAS-Balance: Personal development
- Wednesday 3 June
- SAS-Life: Age-related issues
- Tuesday 16 June
- SAS-Boost: Autism / Developmental delay
The course fee includes lunch on Saturday 28 March, all training materials, your own personalised SAS course, six coaching sessions and full access to the SAS Provider Platform: 2550 zł per participant.
To secure your place, please pay the reservation fee of 250 zł by bank transfer to:
Publisher Innowacje 43-440 Goleszów ul. Ustrońska 24. Bank Spółdzielczy Cieszyn o/Goleszów, IBAN: 91 8113 1020 2002 0176 5359 0008. Please state your full name and "SAS Training".
For further information please call SAS Centre Polska on 33 852 77 07, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.